Employers that sponsor retirement plans carry a major responsibility. It is critical for plan sponsors to:
- Take into account the needs of your unique employee population;
- Select the appropriate service providers;
- Determine the best plan design options;
- Minimize fiduciary liability through an Investment Policy Statement (IPS);
- Select and monitor investments;
- Stay current with legislative changes;
- Administer the plan properly and efficiently; and
- Educate and inform plan participants.
Tim Guilford and his team are dedicated to helping you successfully meet these challenges. At the outset of our relationship, we help you define your retirement plan goals in order to establish a sound and fiduciary responsible plan for your employees. The end result is a cost-effective and competitive plan that helps employees reach their retirement goals, while helping employers recruit and retain top talent.
We specialize in corporate and not-for-profit retirement plans, including 403(b), 401(k), 457, Money Purchase, Defined Benefit, SEPs, SIMPLEs and SARSEPs. Our network of additional resources includes ERISA attorneys, TPAs, record-keepers, and mutual fund DCIO experts.
Tim is a Registered Principal with Raymond James Financial Services and has been managing retirement plans since 1989. His background also includes over 30 years of experience in human resources and employee benefits, providing him with the perspective of both a former purchaser of corporate benefits as well as a retirement plan advisor. His credentials include an MBA as well as the CEBS, CCP, SPHR, CPFA and AIF certifications.
For more information about Keller’s Retirement Plan Services, please Contact Us or visit www.RaymondJames.com/TimGuilford.