The DC Office of Paid Family Leave (OPFL) is holding an Employer Town Hall on April 23rd. Register now for one of two sessions (11 am or 1 pm) to learn about this new DC program directly from the office responsible for the implementation and administration!
Upcoming live webinars and a recorded version are available on the OPFL website for those who cannot attend the Town Hall.
In addition, please reference our white paper which includes the following action steps:
- If you are a new DC employer, register for an Employer Self-Service Portal account to submit wage reports for Unemployment and PFL.
- Sign up for e-notifications from OPFL.
- Attend OPFL webinars and Town Hall meetings. For questions, you may contact the OPFL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm with your payroll vendor (or other agent) that it is submitting the new PFL tax on your behalf starting with the 2nd quarter 2019 wages.
- Post an employee notice (provided by OPFL) at each DC worksite by July 1, 2019.
- Review current paid leave and disability policies and amend as necessary for July 1, 2020 implementation to address any overlaps of coverage.
Please contact your Keller/OneDigital account team with any questions.