HR Training Videos Now Available!July 11, 2017
Keller is pleased to announce a new service for our clients, at no cost to you. Through HR360, we are offering a training video system that you can use for HR, management, and employees.
Current topics include Workplace Harassment Prevention, Sexual Harassment Prevention (specific to CA, CT, or ME employees), Substance Abuse in the Workplace, Terminating Employees, FMLA, HIPAA, Employee Handbooks, and many more.
With this system, your HR department assigns online training courses by employee and can then track completion status. The videos range from 10 to 30 minutes and can be stopped and restarted as needed by the employee. Some highlights include:
- Employers assign training courses based on role in the company: employees, manager/supervisors, or HR
- Employers self-administer the system
- Employers can track an employee’s progress per course
- System issues certificates of completion per course for each employee
- Employers get course statistics and reports for their company
- Employer-owned courses can be uploaded to the system
- Provides anytime, anywhere online access for employees
- Works across all devices: PCs, laptops, tablets, and phones
- Keeps employees HR compliant
- Employees train at their own pace
If you do not currently have access to HR360, please contact Theresa Yost (firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-650-3650 ext 311) for a login and password. We can also provide a demo and additional training for the new system.