HR Training Videos Now Available!
Keller is pleased to announce a new service for our clients, at no cost to you. Through HR360, we are offering training videos for HR, management, and employees. Currently there are 34 training videos, with more to come shortly. The topics include Workplace Harassment Prevention, Sexual Harassment Prevention (specific to CA, CT or ME employees), Substance Abuse in the Workplace, Terminating Employees, FMLA, HIPAA, Employee Handbooks, and many more.
Your HR department assigns online training courses by employee and can then track completion status. Once training for a specific topic is complete, the employee receives a certificate. Most videos range in time from 10 to 30 minutes, and can be stopped and restarted as needed. Some of the benefits are highlighted below.
Online Training Courses
- High quality online courses developed by HR360 attorneys
- Easy-to-understand, professionally produced videos with interactive quizzes for a quality learning experience
- Employers assign training courses based on role in the company: employees, manager/supervisors, or HR
- Employers self-administer the system
- Employers can track an employee’s progress per course
- System issues certificates of completion per course for each employee
- Employers get course statistics and reports for their company
- Employer-owned courses can be uploaded to the system
- Provides anytime, anywhere online access for employees
- Works across all devices: PCs, laptops, tablets, and phones
- Keeps employees HR compliant
- Employees train at their own pace
For access to the training videos, please contact your Keller account team.